Did you know that many chronic diseases that compromise your immune system, can directly affect your oral health? Conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and heart disease which can harm your oral tissue and even bone health. Here are some signs to take notice of;
- Bleeding when brushing your teeth
- Bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth
- Increasing spaces between your teeth
- A change in the way your partial fits
- Gums being red, swollen or tender
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, contact your dentist and make an appointment today so you can stop any permanent damage now and start taking charge of your periodontal health.